ACI Payments Manager is a modular software solution that automates the processing and settlement of electronic payment transactions, and provides card issuance and transaction instrument program support.
The solution accesses a central database that can be updated in near real-time with transactions from online payment engines. Module functions are accessed in an integrated user environment.
The core modules of Payments Manager are designed to streamline and automate daily settlement processes and card issue functions including fee processing and funds movement, and customer and card instrument management. All services are built around a relational database that enhances information management and customer service.
- Automates transaction reconciliation and fee processing functions
- Offers a central transaction warehouse and customer database
- Provides fully integrated modules for flexible solution configuration
- Offers comprehensive transaction search and detailed analysis functions
- Provides a detailed view of customer card accounts, transaction instruments and transaction activity
- Supports all card issuance and embossing functions
- Offers single and dual clearing settlement
- Provides an integrated common security and audit logging function
- Offers standard COBOL reports
- Monitors payment engine and network transaction activity
The solution’s modules can be deployed separately or combined to provide a comprehensive EFT solution that will meet the needs of individual institutions or service providers.