Achieving the goal of perfect availability and operational efficiency requires business-specific insight into the wholesale payments environment. An intelligent monitoring system allows organizations to deploy their workforces in the most effective manner and take advantage of extensive automation and straight-through processing without fearing the introduction of difficult to detect problems.
Merging together productivity, performance and operations, Prognosis for ACI Money Transfer System™ is specifically designed to provide unprecedented insight into Money Transfer System. Jointly offered by Integrated Research, Prognosis for ACI Money Transfer System ensures maximum uptime of Money Transfer System while maximizing the efficiency of your operations.
- Provides detailed operational insight into transactions processing, queue monitoring and exception monitoring
- Provides real-time visibility into lines availability and malfunction
- Enhances infrastructure monitoring by including real-time monitoring of Money Transfer System-specific infrastructure and databases (Entia)
- Optimizes personnel productivity through the real-time monitoring of queues and queue details
- Increases operational performance through alerting on approaching deadlines and cut-offs
- Alerts on the complete Money Transfer System message library and many additional customer-defined alerts
- Provides historical reporting and replay functionality
- Integrates with Money Transfer System through the JASI interface, and via additional Money Transfer System components
- Helps monitor service-level agreements and performs within their limits, avoiding partner and federal penalties
- Facilitates expanded monitoring capabilities when combined with ACI Proactive Risk Manager™, BASE24® and BASE24-eps®
- Easily brings together composite views of infrastructure and applications that match how you run your business